it’s been a bit quiet around here. Excuse my absence, I’ve been a bit sick but on the bright side of things I caught up on years and years of sleep and since not a lot happened, I introduce to you
my typewriter tea cup.
A few years ago I picked it up in one of those little quirky shops on Magill Road, Adelaide. Gotta love a good voucher. At the time I paid no attention to the back and here we are.
Life has a good sense of humor. It is a bit hipster. (Note to self: prepare some posts in advance for times like this.)
In my tea cup is herbal tea. Chamomile balanced with Spearmint and Lemongrass and fun things like Orange Blossoms and Rosebuds. Celestial Seasonings also support fair wages, sustainable harvest and the little tea packaging is made of 100% recycled paper. It is a nice cup of tea but I really miss coffee.
Without much nutrition I was somewhere in la la land and had a pretty good revelation or two. (Note to self: write them down next time.)
Where am I going with this post?
- Wash your hands well. Germs are everywhere. They are out to get you and can cause some pretty random stuff.
- I am grateful for having a roof over my head in a safe country.
- I am grateful for having access to fairly good medical facilities (at more or less no cost).
- I am grateful that I will bounce back and I am thinking of my friends and family that suffer from chronic conditions or mental illness as well as incurable or fatal disease.
- I am grateful that my favorite people are reasonably happy and healthy.
- I am grateful that I am reasonably happy and healthy and for the positive relationships in my life. We might not always be in THE place where we’d like to be and it is too easy to forget to pay attention to what really matters.
Watched Dirty Dancing.
Feeling much better; just a little more sleep.